Re: loss of data during workspace loading

TJ:

You know, I have one of my boxes configured with 128 megs and the other with 256
megs. I really don't see an improvement in performance with TS 4. Both boxes are
Dell Pentium II's 300 mghz, one running IDE drives and the other running ultra
SCSI drives.

TradeStation just takes and takes...

Best,

Tim Morge