Re: The best things in life are free...

It seems that I was saved from this BMI bad date by .... OMEGA !

I turned my server off last night because I wanted to MISS the opening.
I am trying to document that TS can't calculate the Net Change if it
doesn't receive the first tick.  Of course it should use the previous
day's close, but it AIN't doin' it.  And I've now got the screen
captures
to prove it.

If not for this TS defect I, too, would have crashed today.

Thanks, Omega !   Now fix this.

donc