Getting Rid of the Pop up Box! Help!

Does anyone remember the trick to get rid of the box that pops up when you
try and download data using the Downloader program, over the internet.  As I
remember there was a file to edit, I thought it was an .INI file but I cant
seem to find the switch to turn it off.  I recently moved to some new
computers and I had this fixed on the old ones.  Yes I even wrote the
details down somewhere, but if you dont use it you loose it.  Sort of like
Omega?  Couldn't control myself sorry!  All this brings up another topic, if
someone will help compile a FAQ for TS,  I will host it on a web site
somewhere.  Its a wonder (not!) that Omega hasn't done this.  Heck most all
the FREE Linux software even has FAQ's,  I guess some people dont LUV their
job like I do!

Mark Brown

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted
 for the change to take effect. Reboot now?  [ OK ]