Re: TS Copy Out error

>After two hours of processing, the server says
>"Not enough disk space to compress d:\....."
>Has anyone else seen and dealt with this error?

Yep, seen this many times before.  I had over a Gig on my dat file and all I
could do was to drag and drop it to another hard drive  on my network I
wasn't using.  I then took the month it took to transfer out small bits of
data at a time.   I first did all my daily data in one file.  Then I did my
indexes intraday in another.  The futures I broke down by exchange and the
Stocks I had to delete because they were just too big.  I guess TS 5.0 will
fix all this (ROLF) one day.

>Oh - process is done with the Off-line server.

It doesn't matter if its on line or off.  TS users have grown at a
complexity rate faster than Omega has had the foresight to supply the demand
unfortunately.  Like most worthwhile visions the brightness fades with the
influx of profits.  Probably a good thing Omega and the vast majority of
their solution providers dont  trade the markets at all.

>Thanks
>
>donc

Mark Brown