GEN - HELP - Cable Data on a DBC FM PLUS (Grey) Receiver

Hiya Omegoids's

I have a DBC Signal FM PLUS (Gey Box) Receiver, and I'm trying to
receive (CNBC, WGN, etc.) data via cable, and I lost the little
instruction sheet that came with my box.

I've tried alot of combinations to no avail.

So here's the questions:

1.) What cable channel should I set TS4 & Signal to?

2.) Does the input cable require one of those little in-line 75
ohm adapter/transformers?

3.) Exactly which input to the signal box is used?
a.) "Data in BNC"
b.) "Antenna 75 Ohm"

3.) Are there any other "un-documented" tweaks and swithes that I
should be aware of?

TIA