Re: data reception during LOAD WORKSPACE

Hi,
  There is another possible option that may help.The TLink Manager is a "buffer"
which stores data as a workspace is launched,storing that data until the
workspace is opened.Unfortunately ,the company which sells this product has gone
out of business.His email address is : T/Link Limited <tlink@xxxxxx>.

Additionally, a faster chipset and a lot more memory would help you load faster.

Terrence Smart