Phantom's Gift

Randy,

          I want to thank you for pointing me in the direction of
"Phantom's Gift". As soon as I found it, I printed the whole thing out
and have been studying it ever since.Since it was written by a trader
whose ego is not in his checkbook( I dont think he got paid for writing
that book) he provides some insights that are not found in mainstream
books. For example, his first premise to assume that you are always
wrong until the market proves you right is both simple but invaluable as
a way of keeping your ego out of your trading.

Again, I just wanted to say thanks.

Terrence Smart