Re : Year 2900 compliance

Dans un courrier daté du 21/08/98 17:36:38  ,Mark Brown écrit :

<<
LIKE YOU HAVE SAID BEFORE: and I quote you:  VAPORWARE until its in our
 hands!!!! You said it I didn't!  We still need to demand y2000 fix for TS
 4.0.  It is criminal to tease and manipulate the users of TS, yes even scare
 then into buying a TS 5.0 to save themselves from the y2000 problem.

 Snip.

I have the preview release1 version in my hands.
Anyone cou have it very soon I suppose, if accepting the lack of manuals and
some missing functions not yet activated.
TS4 is definitively old history and I highly recommand to upgrade to TS5 ASAP
instead of installing theTS4 patch whe avilable.
This will save your time to avoid to use old technology.

A lot of EL  functions have been added and some trivial glaring problems
related to TS4 have been fixed now (sorry, I have not tested and I'm stuck on
the Assistant version2 alpha  testing now).

Of course, my previous message was a joke.
The proof is that there is no exchange on any planet  around alpha centaurus.
I asked to Microsoft if they have some representative there, and the answer
was "no".
So, if they do not use MS Windows, they cannot trade as we do.

Sincerely (hmmm...)
Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com