Year 2900 compliance

Hi,

I just received  the TS5 preview release 1 today.

The yk2 problem is fixed now in Easy language, and the data format allowed is
YYYMMDD instead of YYMMDD. (YYY=000 is year 1900)

This means that as serious problem will arise very soon as the compliance will
fail after 12/31/2899.

Consequences could be dramatic:
We expect to discover some planets in a close neighborhood of the solar
systems (if it still exists) during the next centurires.

So, it will be obvious that human life will take place there, and that
probably exchanges will open and actively trade.
Due to the travel duration, and according to Einstein's work, it will be  a
long time to send upgrades, security blocks and user's manual by regular Fedex
intergalactic.

It's not impossible that a trading system written on earth during this period
will fail when traded on any Alpla Centaurus exchange, because the fix will
not be received in  time.

Not to speak of the disastreous effet on the local population relying on the
Earth's leading trading software.

So, to avoid any new problem , I urge you to send an Email to:

Request_TSfix_Y2900@xxxxxxxxxxxx
with all the appropriate comments.

The list message will be compiled and sent to Omega Research ASAP.

A high number of message collected will help us to enforce Omega Research to
fix this  unacceptable problem.
Type now!

Thanks for your attention.

Pierre Orphelin