missing symbols

I download data for the S&P 400, 500, and 600 weekly...  In my most recent
update I received errors for the following stocks...

sp400: amx, honi, shr, uw, xo
sp500: bay, bnl, czt, ech, gnt, pet, wmx
sp600: fclr, flk, gdmk, shbz, zro, gotk, imd, luc, mgr, mrnr, msa, ohm,
orbi, pgn, plen, scw

Does anyone know what happened to these stocks...  Did they change their
symbol... if so, what is the new symbol... did they drop out of the list...
if so, what company replaced them...  I thank you for your time...

	Have a nice day
	Jim Kerwin
	Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.