Sugar 11 historical Data

hihi folks

This is my first list contribution so hope all works well.
I am interested in obtaining CSCE Sugar 11 data for O,H,L,C
going back about 10 years. The CSCE site has H,L,C data
but unfortunately don't have O's. They say their MIT dept
is looking into the problem but I would like to get the data
within the next week or so. If anyone on the list knows of
a high data integrity site or vendor who can supply
such data then plse drop me line or post a reply to
the list...

TIA
regards