EZ question about EZ Language.... :-)

Hello ,

Sorry to disturb You but I assume You know the EZ language at least 1.000.000
X better then I do and You might help me to create some entry sentence in EZ
language. Here is the sutuation :

  / sorry for the Non-profesional language :-)  /

I am talking about the S&P 500.
Lets say that I got a Signal to Buy 1 Contract.
I want to buy at Market ( so the open of the Next bar after my signal )
Now lets assume that the market went Up immediatelly after my Entry .

 My question is:

 How to make
the TS to  Liquidate that position on Stop (go flat if the market went against
me)...

...at the point value which =
Value of the Entry  (OPEN of the next bar after signal) minus (-)
Value of the (Low [0] - 10 points)   /LOW of the signal bar - 1 Tick)     ?

I simply don't know how to make TS to refer to the LOW [0] and if the LOW [0]
is considered to be the Bar that gave the signal or the Bar where I Bought ?

I ve tried couple sentences but it seems that TS takes the LOW of the bar
where
 I placed the trade. But I need the LOW (ONLY) of the SIGNAL BAR LOW (Bar
befor the entry)

When I tried to put:

EXITLONG at Lowest(Low,1) it seemed like it didn't work..
I also tried many more and still very strange results..
ANY ideas ??

And also here is what I came up with :

EXITLONG ("TRG2") from Entry ("P/EBU") AT$ Close + 300 Points Limit ;
  { Above is my Goal }
EXITLONG ("TRG3") from Entry ("P/EBU") at (Low[1] - 10 points) Limit ;
  { And here is my desired STOP }

but what actually, what happens on the chart is, that whenever I Buy - it
would liquidate my position within the same bar (my Stop) But I want my stop
to work when the market goes down obviously.?

Any Ideas how to put these two together so that if the market goes Up I will
exit at my 300 points goal and the Stop will become anactive or if the market
goes down right away my stop at (Low[1] - 10 points) would got me out of the
mess as well but again then I would like the trade station to look for another
set up opportunity not look for to trigger my goal exit .

ANy Ideas ? I would be very greatful.

Thomas ,CA

Why

I appreciate that very much.