Re: More Problems

Good advice!

FWIW, given the low cost of "obsolete" notebook computers, you can get a
P166 at very low cost. This can become a dedicated trading machine that is
easy on power consumption.

I have such a system. With the computer and satellite receiver plugged into
my UPS, I can go about 10 hours without mains power.

Allan