Re: Dimensional Arrays Do Not Work

Dave,

I respect your opinion and comments, but I guess we live in different
worlds.  I've never had a need for a multi-dimensional array to trade
successfully and probably wouldn't even know how to use one.

My 6 year old TS (with a few touch-ups here and there) still runs fine and
seems to be keeping up with the best of them.  I'm not a total "System"
trader but also include many discretionary decisions in my Entry and Exit
strategies-- perhaps this is the essence of the difference between your
trading style and mine.

I view the hillier terrain as increased opportunity and haven't seen the
need for the 32-Bit Lambourghini or the Industrial Strength All-Wheel-Drive
vehicle.

Life continues from different perspectives...