Re: Data outage

Keith Paulson wrote:

> I experienced a data outage between 11:27 and 11:55 am EDT today.  As
> I have indicated before I get data from BMI via CSPAN on my cable TV > wire.  Have any of you had a similar outage today?

Paul -

I subscribe to DBC Signal, also received via C-Span on cable.  Although
I did not have an outage which coincided in time with yours, I did have
a brief outage:  one minute ending at 10:45 a.m. EDT.  I also had two
brief "outages" later in the day, but they seemed to affect the S&P
future only whereas the 10:45 outage affected ALL symbols.

Incidentally, I had a slightly longer outage (affecting all symbols) on
July 10 from 11:05 a.m. to 11:08 a.m.

Please call DBC and report this - your call may not do any good, but it
is CERTAINLY true that failing to call won't do any better.

Carroll Slemaker