RE: Data outage

We did have some problems with the "inserter" at the CSPAN uplink today.  We
are flying our head network engineer out there to insure proper performance
of that inserter for tomorrow's trading day.

Mr. Brun is right, however, AMC is a good alternative.  Just be sure to
change your Line setting to 16, and the channel to the appropriate channel
in you area for AMC.

Thanks,
Jay Frank
BMI Technical Support