Re: TL_FW: Signal ROS Version 75.00

In a message dated 98-07-10 17:18:54 EDT, an anonymous
contributor, signed as TC, writes:

<< ... only one beta tester I know of claims to have a y2000
TS 5.0 beta, which I don't believe) year 2000 compliant TS
5.0? Looks like the vocal (obviously minority) Omega haters
have had a valid point all along. >>

Before this thread gets out of line, I 'd like to point our that that
contributor's belief as to TS5 beta compliance is not relevant.
The fact is that the current beta for TS5 (Beta 8) was sent out to
beta testers, including this writer, as Y2000 compliant.

Now the gentleperson has two sources to disregard. Considering
a post like this, I just hope that he or she will use the term Omega
haters more sparingly.

IU