BMI Outage again - BMI response

I got the following explanation from BMI:

Thanks for the email.  We did have a problem with one of the lines from
CSPAN that data is carried.  With the help of the people at CSPAN, we
discovered the problem and got it fixed.  I know the outage was about 20
minutes on this particular channel even though the picture is fine.
Apparently the problem was at CSPAN's end and upon discovery, the problem
was fixed.  Usually this channel has been working fine and I'm surprised
that it went down on this channel, but the malfunction was corrected.  I do
apologize for the inconvenience and we will try to continue to improve our
service.
Thanks for using BMI.

Allan Petersen
BMI Technical Support