Re: ETS TRADING SYSTEM

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:15:37 EDT, you wrote:

>Is anyone out there using ETS Trading System? If yes can you please let me
>know what you think of it.
>
>moe

DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I say this nicely.... Let me try this....
"YOU'LLLLLL BEEEEE SOOORRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!

If you really must know what type of a company you may potentially be
dealing with, look at the digest from 4-6 weeks ago!

That's all I'll say on the subject.... I don't want ?MESMER? to
threaten ME with the FBI, CIA, IRS, MADD... YADA, YADA, YADA!!!!

JMB