Re: Long and Short - same month?

<< Does anyone play both sides of the S&P futures market (excl Options), same
 month and contract at the same time (2 accounts), perhaps different time
 frames on a buy/sell hold until profitable basis - if so I would appreciate
 hearing from you with any ideas you may have - >>

  If I understand your question correctly:  you're asking if the same
contract, say SPU8, can simultaneously be long and short in two different
accounts?  If so, it is my understanding that this is illegal/heavily frowned
upon by CFTC and is viewed as merely market manipulation.  When I opened my
second account, I had to sign paperwork stating that I was aware of this rule.
I'm not an expert on this so... if I'm wrong it would be nice for someone to
step up to the plate and clarify.