RE: Ensign oops this may post twice

	I was not trying to "take Jabs" at DTN. all I meant was I would be
very careful with my trading software. Their are a lot of things to take
into account like how will the software deal with project A, Globex, news,
Forex, Ect. It takes a long time to get all of the trading times, expiration
dates, strikes setup right with the software. Their are a ton of nuances
that are a pain to setup right.  I was wrong about the date on Ensign.
Thanks Jeff Crystal