Re: Larry Williams

At 05:04 PM 7/3/98 -0500, Timothy Morge wrote:

Here's something for people who might buy a system or a trading program
from the greats. If its so good then instead of selling it to you then why
not let you use it until you make the purchase price from the markets with
it. You could pay the vender his mere token price then your off to make
your millions. If you lost then no money would be owed. Seems to me if its
so darn good this would be a great way to increase sales for the venders as
they don't really even need the money its just a second income you
understand. Yet come to think of it why don't the venders just hire as many
good brokers as they can to run this amazing money maker for them. Pay a
commission to the broker and keep all that profit for themselves. I must be
crazy if its that good common sense says just use it to make money for
myself, selfless huh. Sorry I'm trying to not say anymore regarding this
subject but I'm bored. Anybody had any experience with the Vel indicator I
think I'm going to buy it.

Robert