RE: Windows NT

You should not run a BETA operating system on any computer you rely on, especially a trading computer.

I tried Windows NT 4.0, and found with no Tech support, Wizards not working, and more expensive software versions, slower
performance with a P2-266 & 64meg - it was not for me.

Decided I wanted to be on the Majority Operating system, to get Tech Support, the widest variety of low cost software, wizards
working etc.  Also it pays to stay a bit behind the new technology.  Win 98 being the exception, since it was primarily an
improvement of existing software, rather new software.

I use my Browser a lot, so the Win 98 operating system is very stable and working well.  Win 98 also solved the 'memory leak' for
those that leave their computers on 24h 7d a week.  It really is the cheapest/best way to get Win 95 to run better.

Win NT 5.0 will be great, and I understand in two versions LITE and REGULAR.  And there will be new bugs in the New Technology.

I buy a new computer about every 12 months and have two desk tops and a notebook.