RE: Re : TS5 Y2k compliance

Dear James,

I apologize for not responding to you in a timely manner.  We have
posted in the past to the list that the Y2K patch would be made
available after the release of 5.0.

"Due to time constraints relating to the development of TradeStation
5.0, SuperCharts 5.0, and OptionStation 5.0, we will be releasing the
year 2000 patch after the release of the 5.0 products.  We very much
appreciate your patience in this regard."

On June 8, a Press Release was issued with the following information:

September 30-October 31:  Official Release.  Expected to include support
for the following data vendors:  Signal, Signal Online (Internet
datafeed) BMI, DTN.  Will include full enhanced functionality, full
documentation, and upgrade utility for upgrade customers.

Our development team is diligently working on a product that will
represent the most significant upgrade of our product platform since the
introduction of TradeStation in 1991.

Thank you for your continue patience.

Regards,

Janette Perez