Re: Larry Williams second Income?

<< Subj:	 Re: Larry Williams second Income?
 Date:	98-07-01 01:02:30 EDT
 From:	robertwc@xxxxxxxxxx (Robert W Cummings)
 To:	trader7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Olson)
 CC:	Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

 At 08:58 PM 6/30/98 -0600, David Olson wrote:
 >Robert,
 >
 >It's amazing how people either don't listen or hear what they want to hear.

Dave,

Is it possible that Larry mentioned last year but forgot to mention the other
losing years and the huge drawdowns? Is it possible that Larry mentioned the
students who have been successful but forgot to mention HOW MANY of his
students have not been successful?

Larry could be the real thing but he could also not be listening and only
hearing what he wants to hear. We all do it. I'd be surprised if he was any
different.

Rgds,
Kim.