Re: Larry Williams as a Trader...

> Why would you think there is "not any true risk in a trading contest"
> ???
> It was real money and the account was being traded in the real market.
>
> Larry did have a $300,000 draw-down on his way to $1.1 million, so
> obviously
> this occurred after he had bumped the $10K start-up a bit.

Obviously, the perenial question is, if he is so good at trading why
does he spend so much time hawking trading systems and classes in the
same cheesy fashion as Ron Popeil and Ginsu knives??  Although I have
heard enough about him to respect him more than most, his marketing
tactics are quite unprofessional, IMHO.