RE: Interesting thought for all newbies and some so called Pros

  • To: "omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Interesting thought for all newbies and some so called Pros
  • From: Brian Massey <bnm03@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:49:33 -0700

...here's to the chase!

-----Original Message-----
From:	Randy Murphree [SMTP:murpran@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Monday, June 29, 1998 1:44 PM
To:	bmassey@xxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: Interesting thought for all newbies and some so called Pros

In my last 10 or 12 year's search for the real way to trade, I found out
mostly what doesn't work. The few nuggets that are worth their weight in
gold, are the ones that I've researched and found on my own. TradeStation
has played a very important role in this process. Some others may have
found an easier path to learning this difficult process, but I've come to
realize that the only route to success for me is through hard lessons and
constant study of market behavior. I doubt that this quest will ever end.
But I'm also more convinced than ever that it is attainable. I will
continue my learning process until I'm either satisfied with the results,
or suffer from burn-out, or die. Hope the former precedes the latter.

Here's to the chase!
Randy Murphree