transfering info...Floating point error....

This has probably been covered....
In the next few days I will be building a new system running NT workstation
4.0...I will be reformatting my existing harddrive w/ Win95 and all my SC
indicators, data, and the such....Can I just make a backup with Win95 and
then install the archived data into the nt version of SC that I will be
running....I know the safe thing to do is too have both systems run
side-by-side untill I know the new system is up and runnign the way I want
it to-unfortunately I dont have the funds to build an entirely new system
with hard drives, monitor and other goodies, hence the re-using of some
components.

Next question....
I've been getting a floating point error when I try to open a workspace
containing stocks...I do not get this error if I only chart the indices...at
first I thought if might be setting, or some of my formulas, but I pretty
much have ruled them out as being the cause...I know a floating point error
is an mathematical calculation problem but I'm not sure why it only occurs
on the stocks part of my data and not the indices.

Any info would be appreciated
Thanks In Advance
Feel free to respond to the list or email me direct

Mike Lange
Siniwali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx