Re: Bread-basket of stocks as proxy for index

If you know of anyone who has institutional investor access who has a Bloomberg
terminal they could run a simple scan of the index to see which stocks comprise
the largest share of the index. Further, they could also see which stocks were
the movers of that index on a daily basis.
                                           Terrence