Re: BIOS and CMOS Experts PLEASE!!!

  • To: he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: BIOS and CMOS Experts PLEASE!!!
  • From: Carroll Slemaker <cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 21:02:35 -0700

Hans -

I can't solve your current problem - but given additional info, I'm sure
someone else on this list can.

However, for the future I would suggest VERY strongly that, after you
get your system working properly again, you go into the CMOS setup
screen and print a copy of that screen showing all the proper settings.
That way, the next time your CMOS battery fails, you'll have the info to
restore it properly.

Good luck.

Carroll Slemaker