Re: Re : TS 4.0 for sale

Pierre writes:
> TS5 will be Yk2 compliant after the beta.

Isn't that something one might want to beta test? More to the point,
since TS5 is "totally new" software, why wasn't it written to be Y2K
compliant from the outset? Sorry, but I just don't understand it. Can it
really be that big a problem?

> The TS4 patch will be released after TS5.
<snip>
> My calendar shows 06/27/1998, so I do not worry about year 2000 for the
> moment.
> I do not care collecting contracts for the next century at this time.

Some people who actually use TS for *trading* care plenty. A number of
contracts, in particular LEAPS, which expire in 2000 are trading right
now.

> They (Omega) are late on their planning.

On that we agree. :-)

--
   Dennis