15 minutes CHART

Hello All,

I am just wondering how accurate would be the chart with a say 15 minutes bars
with its real value on the PIT AT any given moment - using BMI data feed?

I mean is it possible to watch the 15 minutes chart (probably with a moving
average plot on it too, and when I see my signal to enter or exit the position
I would then call my broker)??

DO you think (from your experience) that MA of the 15 minutes bar would be
very accurate ??

I am just waiting for my TS to come thats why asking.

Thanks