Re: TradeStation or Superchart ???

Thank YOu very much A>J> (BTW could I KNow your real name ?? :)   )

Also could you tell if its really hard to program simple command like this for
example:

say I would like the TS to plot on the bar chart, say 5 min, another  chart
that would for ex. plot the MA of the last 21 days (30 minutes bar) etc. COULD
YOU TELL ME WHAT WOULD BE THE thing(calculations that I should write in I
think Power Editor to do so ??? or just simply If YOu could just simply paste
me some very SIMPLE !!!!! data that I would use to program something in power
editor so that I could kind of see how that looks like ?? If YOu can of
course.

BIG THANKS

Thomas, ca