RE: SATELITE ??

Tom,

I use BMI satellite. It has been very good, but they are much more expensive
than they need to be. I am going to serious look at switching to DTN when
TS5 comes out. Right now I would recommend BMI satellite. They only have one
size dish.

I know they either run specials where the dish is free sometimes or else the
sales rep has discretion to close the deal. Maybe Jeff Crystal from BMI is
listening. He seems to be a good rep. He used to be in Tech Supp, too. Try
and get the dish free.

Neil