From: Thomas Brun <TDBRUN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: BMI outages
Date: Friday, June 19, 1998 7:01 PM

I have discoverd that my BMI data is stopping during heavy rain.  My SQ
is .3 to .4 under normal conditions but it has reached as high as 3.7 in
rain storms.  Is anyone having this problem other than myself?  This
wasn't a problem with G-4 and I have been with BMI for many years.  I am
in New England.

Can anyone tell me of a solution to this problem?

Thanks,

Tom...