Fwd: Trade mini instead if regular S&P

  • To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: Trade mini instead if regular S&P
  • From: IdontgetNkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 05:02:20 -0700

Well I don't know which company your with or from what angle your coming from
but the mini's can never compare to the pit trading. Many times the mini will
print a new low but the big ones never will. Speed? I can place an order for
my clients faster than any computer terminal can. Oh and yes I get my fills
right away. Maybe that's a specialty that I have obtained after being in this
business for 15 years but you must be doing something right if your around
this long.

Morris