Just to share in S&P

I have noticed over time that when the S&P starts out in a trend down you
can make what I called give away money and sell any rally take profits and
wait till it rallies again do this maybe 3 to 4 times. Then after 12 noon
it tends to change where you let the sells go and buy the dips or vice
versa. Then a trade seems to occur around 1 to 2:30 either on a continued
or  reverse trend but with much more faster harder moves and you can make
money very fast here. Of course the opening reversal trade is good but the
following trade after that is better not to trick you. Another thing I see
is if a market has changed trends it will go one way for a while then
reverse with quick jumps of very strong force lasting a short time but
later will get in that same direction for a major move. I believe that the
market movers are showing there hand trying to turn a market with major
buying power and the sharp moves are early attempts. Just stuff I noticed
along with my indicators and you can't program this stuff you could but it
would only change. This is the reason I have a hard time with systems and
taking every trade theory. I can train my emotions of fear and greed and
have done so and feel free to let fast markets go by are choppy ones as
well. If Greenspan is speaking I trade from the short side are I don't
trade at all. Plus if I don't feel well mentally I don't trade. Some days I
just feel negative like if I went out side a bird would crap on me. If I do
trade feeling this way I usually fold and run fast so even a good trade I
would not take advantage of it like I should. Just stuff I notice and feel
without hard evidence to back it up but I trade it and make money doing it.
Got anything you see and care to share I'm very interested in what you see
and feel from your eyes and gut.

Robert

Robert