Re: This is *wierd*

Great, thanks for your comments!  It looks like I misinterpreted
the meaning of MaxbarsBack *and* the commision/costs model used in
Supercharts.  The commision is stated per contract not per position.

Getting back to my complaint about there not being closing
positions in the canned Systems, I notice that if I use the same
criteria to open short positions as I do to close long positions,
and then use the same criteria to close short positions that I use
to open long positions, then the System provides no closing
positions at all!

How do you folks handle closing the positions when both long and
short positions are used in the same system?  It seems to me that
the above strategy *should* work, but Supercharts doesn't like it.

- Hacker