RE: Different signals on different computers

Michael,

A couple of ideas, just in case you didn't consider them:

1. Symbol Universes, Exchange Universes the same
2. All versions of the software the same
3. MaxBarsBack set to the same value for everything (not autocalculate)
4. Do the displayed price bars have the exact same open, high, low, close on
each system

Neil