RE: System Testing With Different Bar Lengths

Michael,

I would need to know more about your system and the security your trading to
make a valid judgement.

The common reply is that a robust system can trade any market in any time
frame. You hear that phrase most in advertisements promoting systems for
sale, not from real traders trading particular markets. General ideas can
work in many markets and time frames, but fine tuning is definitely in order
for what security and time frame you are actually trading. Just look at 1
minute charts of the Bonds, S&P, and MSFT if you don't believe me.

Neil