RE: daily data collection

Hey Peter, I'm going to go out on a real limb here and say that you've
obviously got some kind of grudge against Hans.  Since he's one of the few
people who consistently takes the time to make valuable contributions to
this list, please try to keep the number of posts attacking him down to less
than five a day.

Bruce