Trade on gap open?

It's been a long time since I've played with SuperCharts,
so maybe it's just my faulty memory (ha!), but I've just
been trying to write a ystem that buys/sells under various
conditions on a gap open above/below the previous day's
range.  For the life of me, I can't figure out any way to
say, "If (conditions, including the gap), buy/sell today on
the open."  Am I right in assuming this is just one more
way in which Omega either blew it or deliberately crippled
their lower-priced product?  If not, could someone tell me
how to write this simple order?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies