A Final on Mermer in fairness

Hi Group

       I know some you would like this to go away, but this I must post.
There has been a lot of criticism leveled, at Michael Mermer, and yes I did
add my two cents.  As I said I think his approach is good, just didn't like
some of the advertising hype.  I liked his attack mode even less.  The
question was also raised if it was any good why didn't someone come forth and
defend the system he sells.

        Well privately someone has done just that.  Saying they use the system
and it consistently makes them money.  Since they chose not to go public on
the list, I am not going to reveal their identity.  (Please don't E-Mail me
and ask who - I won't answer).    I just wanted this known as it says that yes
the concepts, Mr Mermer is selling are tradeable profitably.   There are
indeed always two sides.

                                      Pete