Re: 5 day Momentum Method

Thanks for posting trading ideas and studies. I don't begrudge anyone to discuss
anything they wish in these forums--I believe in free speech, especially in
cyberspace. if I don't want to read a post, I just delete it. But it's nice to
get back to some trading thoughts again, too...

Thanks again for sharing interesting ideas and methods.

Tim Morge