CME Bid/Ask during RTH

>I call the floorseveral times daily and bid/ask/last is always right in line
with my BMI price on my screen.

This prompts a question. I'm using Ensign with DTN and I've noted that S&P and
currency bid/ask from CME were identical to the CME realtime feed during Globex
hours and virtually useless during RTH. Since the last price seems to be
accurate within a second, I sent a note off to Ensign's author with some current
examples of useless bid/ask data for the S&P:

Example#1: Last = 1102.00, Bid = 1101.70, Ask 1101.60
Example#2: Last = 1101.50, Bid = 1102.10, Ask 1101.70
Example#3: Last = 1101.10, Bid = 1101.20, Ask 1101.40

He replied: "I have seen the same problem for years.  In watching the raw data
feed from our vendors, more current bids and asks are just not sent.  The
program is the bucket at the end of the pipe.  The program cannot invent data
that is not sent down the pipe." Since Ensign runs under both DTN and BMI, his
reply suggested to me that the bid/ask issue is not feed specific.

Anyone care to comment on this?

Earl