Re: Software Vandals and Thieves

M.A.M.
I resent being called an "illiterate" by you.  You sir are obviously the
illiterate, as you do not seem to be able to read or comprehend the rules
of this list - be civil to others, do not advertise your wares etc.  Also,
if you feel this is a "little boys club" then just why did you take the
time to sign up?  And this continued threat of bringing in the FBI, well
sir, I think this time the back yard bully has met his match and has been
clearly whipped by this "little boys club".  Me thinks,  you sir, are
clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic!
Regards,
RDR