Re: Secure F vs. Optimal F?

HARRY PLOSS wrote:

> I have read Ralph Vince's books and am familiar with Optimal F.
>
> How does secure F differ?

I just went to a mini-seminar by Rina Systems on Sat.   As i understand
it, secure f is the highest f that does not violate the constraint:

			Drawdown < Drawdown(max)

where DD max is the max acceptable drawdown, which you input.

I suggested to them that they might want to also find the f that gives
you the highest TWR/dd   (i.e., profits/drawdown); this would take dd
into account but not require an arbitrary input.