Re: Software Vandals and Thieves

You say your shocked......you must be leading a very sheltered life.  The other
day you came in like a Cowboy  to the Living room to sit with the members on
this list...you  claimed you knew them....OK.....Not one post has stated
....'Hey I use ETS and it's a great system' .....not one.  Why is that?
And...now it appears your web site is now down for repairs???

You go to the internet.... information is exchanged....right now....not on
paper.... not like complaint mail.  It's more like 'I need to know...can some
one help??' ....the response is very quick.  Now you claim you can shut down
the system...really?

How do you define FBI  If its the same FBI I'm thinking about, then be careful
in what you do. You could become the focus of their investigation.  You can't
yell out Wolf without the Wolf noticing you too.

Do you have some other line of work you can fall back on?  This would be a good
time to reflect on that.

John