Re: Real-Time Trading

>Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 20:47:21 -0500
>To: Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: "Bruce E. Harrison" <trader@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Real-Time Trading
>
>Hi Tim,
>	Fixed Ratio is a form of money management developed by Rumery and Lehman
were you increase and decrease the number of contracts your trading based
on a dollar amount vs. fixed fractional that bases the number of contracts
traded on a percentage of your capital (closed equity, open equity and many
other variations).  see www.smarttrading.com, www.iitm.com etc.
>	I am not sure who developed the concept of dynamic zones but it wasn't
me.  They are overbought/oversold zones that vary depending on the
volitility of the indicator.
>	example:  RSI is typically considered overbought with a reading > 70 -
80.  Using dynamic zones overbought might be 68 one week and 86 the next.
Below is the code for RSI. Replace the RSI with your favorite indicator.
Hope this helps.

>At 04:29 PM 6/8/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Bruce:
>>
>>You refer to dynamic zones in your RSI [below]. Can you explain a little
to me,
>>please?
>>And can you also further explain "fixed ratio-Rumery and Lehman, fixed
>>fractional?" I like the replies you wrote in this thread and I am trying to
>>understand some of the more esoteric parts you spoke of below. Thanks
very much.

>>Tim Morge

Bruce Harrison
<mailto://trader@xxxxxxxxxx>