Real-Time Trading

Now that we all have had a chance to meet, I am the developer of ETS.

I know many of you on this list personally and it is unfortunate that we
have had some words with a few.   I think it is time to get on to some more
productive matters since I assume that is why we are all on this List in
the first place.

We all know that technical analysis works.  What would GANN have thought?
If you don’t believe TA works, take your TradeStation and throw it out now
and stop testing systems.  The real pros in this business know that the
markets are traded technically vs. fundamentally.

Those of you who want guarantees in this business will find it hard to be
successful traders—it doesn’t fit well with proper trading mentality.
Nobody could guarantee future performance and we never claim to.   By
definition, trading is the taking of signals without knowing the outcome.

In this business, tire kickers are a dime a dozen.  We look to do business
with serious traders only.

And purchasing ETS is now not the only way to get some of the signals.  Our
new system is now available by REAL-TIME advisory service LIVE on the
internet which trades the system on the S&P on a variety of different time
frames.

Put up $200 and get a month’s worth of the advisory signals to see for
yourself if it is worthwhile. (This is not an offer to buy or sell
commodities etc.).

Those of you who were too lazy to check our entire web site neglected to
see our AUDITED performance records which were prepared by an outside firm
based on real trades.  We have been consistently profitable on the S&P day
trading up around 100% per contract on a $25,000 account since December.
These are real numbers, not just the TradeStation Performance Summaries so
many of you rely on.  I wish I could say for sure that it will continue to
make this type of money in the future, but no one knows the outcome of
future trades for sure and this is why we have to say that Past Performance
Cannot Guarantee Future Results.

I know some of you would like the CFTC disclaimer to say otherwise, but if
you need assurances in trading, get out of trading business now because
this is not a business where absolute assurances can be provided.

We feel we offer what most other vendors do not- a chance to trade a system
 real-time with signals from us at a fraction of the cost of the purchase
price.  If you like it, then you can buy it.  Apply the $200 towards the
purchase price of the system.  We normally give a free month on the
advisory with the purchase, but the "free" month may be taken in advance as
noted above and then the free month afterwards is waived.

For those skeptics, what more would you want?   Nothing good comes for free
in this or any business.  Everyone has to anti-up to trade- it’s part of
trading.

So instead of trashing a system you may know nothing about, why not trade
it and try and make some money this month if we have a good month.

Our advisory also teaches discipline which is just as important as the
technicals.  If you don’t have the stomach to take the trades, you cannot
system trade and make money trading any system.

Have a good week trading!

Michael A. Mermer, CTA, Pres. & CEO of TSCI
"Developers of the ETS Trading System for TradeStation & SuperCharts and
the ETS Fax/Online Broadcast Advisory"  Sales: 800.637.6529
Advisory Support: 561.451.4497
ETS System Support/Upgrades: 561.451.8899
Fax: 561.451.0034
E-mail:  tsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx